Select Page

Boise Idaho Business Guide: Getting Paid

No. Since an Idaho C-Corporation is a separate entity, payroll taxes and W-2 wages are paid and expensed by the Idaho Corporation. This means that you would be paid as though you were working as an employee for another company. In addition, any profits leftover would be paid out in dividends.

Qualified dividends are taxed at a lower rate and not included in your ordinary income.

Click for Boise Payroll Service Click to Form an Idaho Business