Boise Idaho Business Guide: Twitter
Its easy to start posting on Twitter. The challenge comes with you want to promote your Idaho business.
Before you begin posting randomly on Twitter ask yourself these simple questions:
- What are your business goals for being on Twitter?
- Who will read your Tweets?
- Do you have a cause or issue you want people to pay attention to?
- What actions do you want people to take after reading a Tweet?
- Do you want them to visit your site?
- Do you want them to read your blog, shop at your store or in your sales catalog?
- How ill people find you easily?
- What’s a one or two-word name that you can assign your Twitter page?
- Who will do the posting of Tweets?
- Should this be a team effort, to keep constant posting Tweeted?
- Do you have special sales of promotions you can offer?
- Are you involved in local causes that you are proud of?
- Can you line your Idaho business up with a cause or movement?
All these questions are important as they will help you identify your goals, what your willing to do and how you can position yourself to bring potential customers.Click for Boise Payroll Service Click to Form an Idaho Business